Search Public Records in Quay County, NM. Results May Include: Marriage and Divorce Records, Criminal Records, Birth and Death Records, Probate Documents, Land Records, Arrests, Addresses, Liens and Judgments.
• High School diploma, or GED
• Never convicted of any felony crime or crime involving moral turpitude.
• Probation experience preferred.
• Ability to report, record, legibly and accurately, observations and situations.
• Ability to deal courteously, yet firmly and effectively, with individuals assigned to supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and other agencies.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and be a U.S. Citizen.
• Must possess valid New Mexico Driver’s License with no DWI’s in the last 3 years.
All applicants for this position will be subject to pre-employment and post-employment drug testing. Interested persons may obtain an application at the office of the County Manager, 300 S. Third Street, Tucumcari, NM during normal working hours. Completed Quay County Employment applications will be received at County Manager’s office until position is filled.
Quay County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
POSITION TITLE: Public Safety Telecommunicator (Dispatcher)
Public Safety Telecommunicator duties may include:
• Handling emergency and non-emergency calls for police, fire, and emergency medical services using telephone and Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) equipment;
• Quickly assessing both emergency and non-emergency situations and providing appropriate assistance to citizens;
• Utilizing good judgment in applying policies and procedures while functioning in a stressful environment;
• Communicating and carrying out instructions; and
• Coordinating calls for service between citizens and service providers, often multi-tasking, prioritizing and making quick decisions.
• Must be at least 18 years old;
• Have a High School Diploma or GED;
• Submit to a post offer pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol test;
• A passing score on a pre-employment public safety communications skills test;
• Successful completion of a criminal history check and an audiology examination provided at the employer's expense.
Applications may be obtained at and returned to the County Manager’s Office, 300 South Third Street, Tucumcari, NM during normal business hours.
Position Open Until Filled
Must have High School Diploma or GED
Must have a current Drivers License with no prior DWI’s within the last three years.
Must be able to pass pre-employment physical.
Ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Must be self-motivated.
Must have knowledge on floor maintenance and general knowledge on building & grounds maintenance.
Applicants will be subject to pre-employment and post-employment drug testing.
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Interested persons may obtain an application at the County Manager’s Office, 300 South Third Street, Tucumcari, NM during normal business hours. Completed applications and resumes must be returned to the County Manager’s office by 5:00 p.m. Monday, November 13, 2017 to be considered.
Quay County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility